1. I'm new to face shaving, how do I get started? Hey newbie! It's super simple to get started with face shaving:
- Prep skin with water and pat dry.
- Apply some aloe gel and hold skin tight.
- Glide Bombae face razor in a downward direction while applying as little pressure as possible.
- Wash the razor and put the protective cover back on.
- Apply aloe gel or moisturizer post shaving to soothe skin.
2. Is the face razor reusable
Yes, it is. You can use a single face razor upto 5-6 times.
3. Does hair grow back thicker post shaving?
The good news is, the rumor that hair grows back thicker after shaving is just that — a MYTH. Shaving does not impact the hair growth. Shaving cuts the hair from the middle of the growth (unlike waxing which pulls from the root) and thus it feels like the hair is growing sharper and thicker but it is actually not true.
4. Can i use face razor on other body parts?
Using the same razor for different body parts can potentially transfer bacteria and increase the risk of infection or irritation. It is generally recommended to use separate razors or blades for different areas of the body to maintain proper hygiene.
5. Are face razors suitable for all skin types?
Yes face razors are suitable for all skin types ranging from dry to normal to sensitive.